Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Introduction: Can you dig it?

I would like to introduce myself with a rap. It is low in quality, but high in comedy.I'm quit proud of it to be honest. Now, before I begin I must give credit to a dear friend of mine, Fe Fi Fum. Without her creative genius and love for sick beats the lyrics would be not. With that I give you a rap about IB, a rap about randomacity, and a rap about the pure intellect of those who would rather do anything than go to class: "I'ma Google Myself"

Walk into class, friend says a paper's due
"Man, you didn't know?Whata foo'.
If you don't turn it in, it's blasphomous."
"Chile-I'ma google myself cuz I'm so famouse."

So I finished my paper
it ain't got no plot,
but you best beleive
it took a lot o' thought
It's about Sundaaay and destineey
Why? You know IB.-We crazy.

So I did all my homework
Chillin' at the game
Look at the school board
Man, we losin' just the same
Where'd they go
I don't know. I be it was you
Yeah, you. You stole my Bambams

Weekends over
Back to school
But you better call the doctor
for this ol' fool
It's those meds. Cuz sleep?! She get none
But for a good time call 911


Inspired by a series of events that only a select group of individuals will understand, but still completly hilarius to everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment